So I guess it's been a while since I posted a photo of Merriman Park! There are not a whole lot of changes, as you can see, but I did manage to get the front primed. I changed out the pediments over the upstairs windows and I added keystones to all the lower-story and basement windows.
I really like the triangular pediments as opposed to the "curved" ones. They are more historically accurate, too.
Oh, I also finished the sections on the roof between the balustrades and the large, center pediment. I know there's a technical name for those sections but I can't remember what it is!
I think the house looks great all one color. (Even if it is just primer).
Now that the weather has changed and I've got a start I hope to be posting more often. Stay tuned...
I love making things and have a huge interest in architecture --especially Renaissance, Baroque and Classical styles. This is my first dollhouse project which I intended to use as a diversion from the maddeningly long, Minnesota winters.